<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, oktober 11, 2004


Iraq'n'Roll...

Clint Black har begået en country-sang. Den kan hentes fra hans website:

You can wave your signs and protest
against America taking a stand,
the stands America's taking
are the reason that you can.

If everyone would go for peace
there'd be no need for war.
But we can't ignore the devil,
he'll keep coming back for more.

Some see this in black and white,
others only gray.
We're not begging for a fight,
no matter what they say.

We have the resolution
that should put 'em all to shame.
It's a different kind of deadline
when I'm called in the game.

Iraq, I rack 'em up and I roll,
I'm back and I'm a hi-tech GI Joe.
I pray for peace, prepare for war

and I never will forget
there's no price too high for freedom
so be careful where you tread.
This terror isn't man to man,

they can be no more than cowards.
If they won't show us their weapons
we might have to show them ours.
Now it might be a smart bomb,

they find stupid people too.
If you stand with the likes of Saddam,
well, one might just find you.
Iraq, I rack 'em up and I roll,

I'm back and I'm a hi-tech GI Joe.
I got infrared, I got GPS,
I got that good old fashioned lead.
No price too high for freedom,

so be careful where you tread.
Now you can come along
or you can stay behind
or you can get out of the way.

But our troops take out the garbage
for the good old USA.


Tilbage er kun at sige...: YYiiiiIIIIiiiiHaaaaAAaaa

Comments: Send en kommentar



Arhremmm!!!
Al information på denne side bør betragtes som uvederstyggeligt uvederhæftig, usammenhængende og evt. usand, og er ikke et udtryk for nogen form for intelligent tankevirksomhed. Så er der ikke sagt for meget! Men heller ikke for lidt! En primærkilde for nære bekendtskaber og andre sære væsener... Og så er den gratis.
Hvis der er tekst på denne side, som du finder anstødende/fornærmende/copyright-forstyrrende, hvis du mener dig udsat for et uberettiget personangreb eller på anden måde har fået anledning til at sende en e-mæjl, så skriv til Le Thor


Bunden er noget!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?